Our guest today is Alex Kushneir, the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Icon Media.
Alex started in production and has worked his way up in just eight short years. During those years, Alex established himself as a powerhouse producer in meaningful, educational programming, at companies like Cheddar, ABC, NBC, and Al Jazeera. He also produced special projects for the World Economic Forum, the 2016 DNC in Philadelphia, and the Reclaim Series Campaign, which brought awareness to the world’s food and fashion waste epidemics for The Huffington Post.
At Icon Media, Alex continues to create conscious content that is educational and entertaining and overall making a positive impact on millions around the world.
Oh yeah, and did I mention Icon Media has social media distribution of their videos to over 30 million people!
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Why social media content will always be needed for the years to come for old and any new emerging platforms.
- The growth process of a startup company and taking things one step, and one year at a time.
- How having a business partner you can rely on and have very raw open communication creates growth within the company .
- Building a culture based on a place where people are comfortable, happy, and able to develop and build themselves.
- Why creating the story to have an engaging social media platform could be your key to success.
- The concept of the future holding a news network that is only positive news.
- Why the athlete can be the natural leader.
- When hiring, find the good people who want to work really hard for you.
- Why it is important to ensure you are continuously executing at a high level.
Connect with Alex Kushneir: LinkedIn
Check out Icon Media: https://iconmedia.agency/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.