Matt Wool, is the President at Acceleration Partners and he is our guest today.
Matt Wool is a veteran manager with experience in both client-facing and operational roles for technology-oriented consulting firms. As president of Acceleration Partners, Matt’s responsibilities include oversight of project delivery and maintenance of client satisfaction. He has helped drive the company’s growth from 5 employees when he joined in 2012 to over 130 employees on 4 continents today.
Acceleration Partners is a performance marketing firm focused on driving growth for the world’s leading brands via affiliate and other partnership- based programs. They have a client roster that includes Target, Adidas, Reebok, Warby Parker, and many others.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Matt has grown as a leader from 5 to 130+ employees
- Acceleration Partner’s culture of “over communication”
- How AP manages an entirely remote team in 4 different countries
- The unforeseen success of CEO Robert Glazer’s “Friday Forwards”
- The power of the “mindful transition” when team members leave the company
- Hiring remote team members in “hub cities” to allow for community
- AP’s international expansion to the UK and Singapore
- Matt’s biggest lesson in his career
Connect with Matt: LinkedIn
Check out Acceleration Partners: https://www.accelerationpartners.com/
Book – Performance Partnerships Bob Glazier
Friday Focus – https://www.fridayfwd.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.”