Our guest today is Kshitij Minglani, the Co-Founder of Mindvalley.
Mindvalley is a global school of 3+ million people. Mindvalley produces some of the world’s top training for peak human performance while hosting unique events and experiences across the world.
Kshitij is a Serial Entrepreneur and an experienced Chief Executive Officer with a demonstrated track record of starting and running multi-million dollar companies in IT, SAAS, Ed-Tech, and learning space. Skilled in Strategy, Negotiation, fundraising, growth hacking, and Marketing Strategy.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The art of living and breathing transformation within a company.
- Hiring based on a strong vision alignment; learning and contributions to the company based on values.
- Finding a partner with a complimentary skill set to your own and why this is important when running a company with a Co-Founder.
- Conscious parenting; how to be a better parent.
- Out of sight, out of mind; why it is important to be in constant contact with your employees and remote teams.
- Being ok with, and even encouraging failure within a company and how to go about this.
- Using the OODA method = Observe, Orient, Decide, and Act; Constantly observing what is happening in the company and how you are going to act on it.
- The Landmark Forum for self-reflection and self-magic and using it within a company.
Connect with Kshitij Minglani: LinkedIn
Check out Mindvalley: https://www.mindvalley.com/
Mind Valley U – https://www.mindvalley.com/u/
Amir Ahmad Nasr – https://www.amirahmadnasr.com/books/
Jason Campbell – http://www.mindvalleyinsights.com/author/jason/