Our guest today is Dr. Rungson Samroengraja, the President and COO of Satisfi Labs.
Dr. Rungson Samroengraja is a technology and analytics leader with more than 15 years of experience in product development, design, and optimization. He has held senior level positions at Pitney-Bowes, Citi and Bridgewater Associates and launched hardware and software systems generating nearly $1 Billion in gross profits.
He is a dynamic leader with extensive business knowledge and the ability to maximize the effectiveness of his team. A Six Sigma Blackbelt, Rungson is PMP certified and holds a Ph.D. in Operations Research. As COO for Satisfi Labs, Rungson manages the human teams behind the Satisfi A.I. platform.
In This Conversation, We Discuss:
- The definition of AI and the role it is playing in business and society today.
- Why tension and conflict within a leadership team can be a good thing for the company overall.
- How Gen Z is changing the way we communicate and interact with each other and how this will affect the workplace in the future.
- Why hiring right the first time around is especially important in the startup environment.
- The obsession of growing your team and growing people.
- Why it is better to hire slow and fire fast when finding the right people for your team.
Connect with Dr. Rungson Samroengraja: LinkedIn
Check out Satisfi Labs: http://www.satisfilabs.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.