Our guest today is Jodi Evans, the COO and CMO of Community Dental Partners.
Community Dental Partners is an organization who focuses on serving patients in underserved areas by providing dental care in their communities.
In 2012, Jodi owned her own business but decided to meet her husband at work for lunch at Community Dental Partners (CDP). During lunch, she learned more about what he did, and she fell in love with the mission of helping Moms with multiple kids get the help they deserve in a fun, guilt free environment. She soon applied as a part time assistant to the CMO, quickly moving up in the company, becoming the CMO in 2013, and in 2016, she accepted the opportunity to lead as both the COO and CMO. However, the role she is most proud of is her role as a mom of six kids and as a wife to her amazing husband Isaac for over the past 20 years.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Overcoming obstacles in life, especially health issues, and still running a company.
- Once you have gathered all the tools, review how you customize them to work for your organization as you scale.
- How attracting the right talent, using big vision, can decrease your turnover rates and help attract and retain employees.
- Handling project management to make something go from an idea to being used within a business every day.
- The five F’s: Friends, family, fitness, faith, and finance. Using these to help balance your life and what is the focus in your life.
- Creating a “baseball card” for important people in your life to really understand each other and know how to help people when needed.
- Finding passion in taking on the things no one else wants and no one thinks is interesting and finding them interesting yourself.
Connect with Jodi Evans: LinkedIn
Check out Community Dental Partners: http://communitydentalpartners.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.
COO Alliance: www.cooalliance.com