Today we celebrate the 50th episode of The Second in Command Podcast.
It’s been a fun year creating and sharing The Second in Command Podcast with all of you, so in honor of our milestone 50th episode we decided to and highlight our most popular episodes.
In this special episode we review some of our most listened to guests of the year:
Here are the guests included on this episode:
- Theresa Labranche – Allure Medical
- Roman Cowan – College Hunks Hauling Junk
- Brittany Walters – Scribe Media (Formerly Book in a Box)
- Harley Finkelstein – Shopify
- Rachel Pachivas – Annmarie Skin Care
- Erik Church – 1-800-GOT-JUNK
- Anna Collins – Bulletproof
Highlights in this episode:
- Theresa Labranche – Cameron and Theresa discuss the Kolbe A™ Index and how to use this profile with yourself – and your team – to learn how to quick start projects. Take the Kolbe A™ Index here.
- Roman Cowan – Why College Hunks chose the unlikely pairing of orange and green as their company colors.
- Brittany Walters – Learn ways to bring freelancers into your company so they feel like they are part of the company culture.
- Harley Finkelstein -Why your job as a COO isn’t just to do one thing, it is to figure out the gaps in the company that prevent you from getting to the next level.
- Rachel Pachivas – How crafting a sense of community where team members express themselves emotionally can create an unbreakable company culture.
- Erik Chruch – Discusses the value of learning to ask your CEO for the help, support, and resources you need to do your job well.
- Anna Collins – Assisting your CEO with sorting through all ideas while not ruining the entrepreneurial spirit.
Theresa Lebraunch – Allure Medical
Connect with Theresa: LinkedIn
Kolbe A™ Index: Take the Index here
Gary Chapman 5 Love Languages: Click here
Check out Allure Medical: alluremedical.com
Roman Cowan – College Hunks Hauling Junk
Connect with Roman: LinkedIn
Check out College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving: collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
Brittany Walters – Scribe Media
Connect with Brittany: LinkedIn
Check out Scribe Media (Formerly Book in a Box): https://scribewriting.com/
Harley Finkelstein – Shopify
Check out Shopify: Shopify
Rachel Pachivas – Annmarie Skin Care
Check out Annmarie: Annmarie Skin Care
Erik Church – 1-800-GOT-JUNK
Anna Collins – Bulletproof
Connect with Anna Collins: LinkedIn
Check out Bulletproof: https://www.bulletproof.com/
Cameron Herald – Host
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.
COO Alliance: www.cooalliance.com