Our guest today is Tom Keiser, the COO for Zendesk.
Zendesk Inc. is a cloud-
Tom is a business and technology leader with over 25 years of global technology and business experience, with a focus on retail and e-commerce. He oversees IT, security and compliance, enterprise data and analytics, and more. Tom has a track record of being a problem solver, delivering improved business results and strengthening operations. Previously, Tom was Chief Information Officer at LBrands, a fashion retail company that includes Victoria’s Secret and Bath and Body Works. Tom holds a B.S. in systems science from the University of West Florida.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How to produce engaging, educational content for your customers
- The key components of an excellent customer service team
- Managing 2,000+ employees located all over the world
- The values that sustain Zendesk’s culture
- What actual systems does Zendesk has in place for customer support?
- What are the deal breakers for Zendesk employee applicants?
- What’s the best way to measure customer engagement?
Connect with Tom: LinkedIn
Check out Zendesk: https://zendesk.com/
Repeat Customer Podcast: https://www.zendesk.com/repeatcustomer/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.
COO Alliance: www.cooalliance.com