Daniela Mancinelli is the Chief Operations Officer of N6A and she is our guest today.
Daniela oversees all operational areas, including client services, customer success, employee engagement, branding and communications. She has been an integral part of rapidly scaling the business, opening up their new Toronto office in the summer of 2017. Daniela joined N6A as Vice President in 2015. Prior to joining N6A, Daniela spent over 15 years in Luxury PR, Branding and Marketing, including various stints with NBC Universal, Sony Pictures, Lionsgate and Paramount.
Founded by Matt Rizzetta in the basement of his home in late 2009, N6A has since grown to have an international presence with more than 50 employees, and represents a roster of emerging, mid-sized and enterprise brands in more than 30 industries. N6A has been named PRWeek’s 2017 Best Places to Work, a finalist for Digiday’s “Most Innovative Culture” award, and one of the 50 most powerful agencies by the NY Observer.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The difference between paid media and earned media
- Maintaining a unified company culture across multiple locations
- The amazing benefits of N6A’s Culture rewards programs
- The challenge of unplugging from work: how to create boundaries for your personal life
- Lessons from Daniela’s upbringing in an entrepreneurial Italian immigrant family
- Cameron’s “no phone” experiments
- How working from home is becoming the norm
Connect with Daniela: LinkedIn
Check out N6A: N6A.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.”