Sean Cohen, is the Chief Operating Officer of AWeber and he is our guest today.
Sean oversees the activities of all teams, collaborates with the CEO on strategic vision and planning, and advocates for AWeber’s core values throughout all company initiatives. Having been with the company for over 17 years, Sean has a wealth of insight to share.
AWeber is one of the world’s leading email marketing services used by over 100,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs. Their web-based tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The benefits of keeping a small staff
- Onboarding new employees by placing them in the position of the customer
- Hiring for the future, not the present
- Employee retention strategies
- Why Sean stays away from the word “failure”
- Fundamental lessons from past hiring mistakes
- Maintaining humility in order to learn as you grow
Connect with Sean: LinkedIn
Check out Aweber: AWeber.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.”