Michael Wertheim, COO of Fatherly, is our guest today.
Fatherly, a media company for dads, provides parenting advice that covers a wide range of topics about raising children, from mindset to gear, & more.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How becoming a dad affected Cameron’s professional lives
- How Michael multiplied the revenue massive billion-dollar media companies
- How to build a journey through Fortune 500 companies on the back of your results
- What exactly Michael was able to pull from his Harvard & Stanford for his business journey
- How do you optimize your daily stand-ups?
- What are the seven distinct types of Chief Operating Officers?
- How do you get a COO to sign-off on the vision of your company?
- Which tasks fill the plates of CEOs & Founders who manage empires?
Are you a Dad? Check out Fatherly.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.”
Get The Dream Manager by Matthew Kelly