Angelo Keely, the Chief Operating Officer of Kion, is our guest today.
Kion is a dietary supplement and functional food company.
Angelo, with his diverse and unique background, a professional musician (beatboxing, rapping, and drumming) with a passion in helping the youth. Along with Ben Greenfield, they co-founded Kion.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Core skill sets needed to be the COO of Kion
- Key tactics that helped align management and employees with the vivid vision of the company.
- How to manage group dynamics of the leadership team, the employees, and the suppliers.
- The skill sets and qualifications Kion is looking for in their team.
- How Angelo recruits and handles interviews.
- Angelo’s take on the differences in the CEO and COO roles.
Connect with Angelo: