Barrett Brooks, the Chief Operating Officer at Seva (Formerly ConvertKit), is our guest today. Seva (Formerly ConvertKit) is a bootstrapped startup building email marketing software on a mission to help creators earn a living.
In the past, Barrett led growth at Fizzle.co, worked for bestselling author Seth Godin, and founded a company called Living for Monday where he helped college students find jobs that actually matter.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The advantages to being a remote team while maintaining a strong culture.
- How to run focused and productive team meetings.
- How the Seva (Formerly ConvertKit) leadership translates their vision into strategy, and their strategy into actions.
- Seva (Formerly ConvertKit) works to ensure their applicant pool is diverse to ensure a diverse team.
- Why Seva (Formerly ConvertKit) focuses on operational efficiency instead of team growth.
- How Barrett leads decision making at Seva (Formerly ConvertKit) through filters.
Connect with Barrett: