Tiffany Swineheart, the Director of Operations at Hal Elrod International, is our guest today.
Hal Elrod is a #1 international bestselling author of The Miracle Morning, top-rated keynote speaker, and host of the Best Year Ever [Blueprint] LIVE Event.
During her last three years at H.E.I, Tiffany has transitioned from an unpaid intern to an executive assistant, and now functions as his Director of Operations.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How she went from an intern to running Hal Elrod’s entire company in three years
- How she ran the company independently with no direction from Hal as he was recovering from cancer
- What keeps her inspired and motivated to work for Hal daily
- Tiffany got inspired to work for Hal for FREE after reading his book, and quickly rose the ranks to running his company
- With no previous experience and no “guide,” Tiffany had to do a lot of reading and constantly test new ideas and systems
- Learn why hiring should always be done before reaching 100% capacity
- Being at 100% capacity so training a new employee is harder when it would be easier to just “do it myself”
Connect with Tiffany: