Rachel Pachivas, COO of Annmarie Skincare, is our guest today. She manages all the behind-the-scenes operations that keep the company moving along smoothly: building love & culture, product research and development, branding and style, and ongoing education on organics, GMOs, & the skin care industry.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Rachel’s trip to Australia shed light on the importance of providing clients organically-sourced ingredients
- How Rachel came on-board in 2012 as the third hire & scaled Annemarie Skin Care to a multi-million revenue business
- Why Rachel has dedicated her life to moving harmful chemicals off shelves & completely out of the health/beauty industries
- How crafting a sense of community where team members express themselves emotionally can create an unbreakable company culture
- Learn what you DON’T know about the chemicals you use on your skin & body daily.
- Learn how a health-centric company can compete & thrive against low-margin, big-name competition
- Learn about agricultural issues unique to United States-based companies & how to achieve best practices profitably