Our guest today is Erik Church, the COO of O2E Brands. He doubled the profits of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, a full-service junk removal company with over 200 locations in 3 countries. In This Conversation We Discuss:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST
- How to help founders and CEOs discover and build their vision and turn it into an actionable plan
- How having a Vivid Vision helps to provide the company with a top-down sense of shared purpose and provides the foundation for clear communication and goal setting.
- The true value of a leader is saying “No” more frequently than saying “Yes”
- Why he urges all leaders if they are not good at saying no to get comfortable saying it and fast.
- The extreme value in employee goal setting & succession planning.
- One of the biggest investments you can have in someone else as well as yourself, that will catapult your career success is to always have your replacement well trained & ready to go.
- Erik attributes his success to the time he has spent growing and investing in his people.
- Erik discusses the value of learning to ask your CEO for the help, support and resources you need to do your job well.
- Erik sheds light on methods he used to double the profits of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- Connect with Erik: ErikChurch.com | LinkedIn
- Check out 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- “Second in Command: The Misunderstood Role of the Chief Operating Officer”
- Meetings Suck by Cameron Herold